Re: Freedom!!!!!

Jun 02, 1996 04:20 PM
by Drpsionic

Alex,
I have sent my last message to this moron.  He is now on my filter list.
 Anyone who is damned fool enough to think he is a chela because that crook
Ballard told him (no doubt after being paid for the initiation, that was the
usual procedure I'm told) is not worth the bandwidth to argue with.
My patience is at an end.

Chuck the Atrocious
Heretic
Troublemaker