Re: Attention: Liesel and Alexis

Jun 02, 1996 12:09 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 02:07 PM 6/2/96 -0400, you wrote:
Daniel:

I thank you for your intelligent words.

But there's nothing to worry about, there will be no further contact between
myself and Leisel on any subject at all. I've had all I am about to put up
with and as far as I can see there's just nothing at all of value to be
gained by anybody in continuing the contact. I've apologized for an angry
and stupid comment I made in the spate of hot temper. As far as I can see
there's absolutely no chance at all of Leisel ever apologizing, so forget
it. She is so blind sided by her antipathy to me that no matter what I say
she warps it to some kind of negative action.
Tutti finito!

alexis