Re: Ruminations

Jun 02, 1996 01:19 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 10:31 PM 6/1/96 -0400, you wrote:

Jerry: The set of apparent questions and answers  below, are Martin's
questions in response to my pamphlet; ruminations, and my first set of
next couple of days (this is a busy weekend for me socially) Today (the 2nd
june)is my 25th anniversary with my domestic partner John. The only
differences between your views and mine are that, as always, yours tend to
be less radical.

alexis