Re: Discussions

Jun 01, 1996 09:13 PM
by Bjorn Roxendal

At 01:11 AM 6/2/96 -0400, you wrote:
>On Sat, 1 Jun 1996, Bjorn Roxendal wrote:

 So I
>wonder how far away Maheshi Yogi from any of the real Brothers. But I do
>not dismiss that he or his books or his systems does not help someone.

In my case his book helped me open my eyes to see that God Consciousness is
everywhere.

>Please send a e-mail to theos@netcom.com with a request for (1) where you
>can get her books in your country

Thanks. I live in the US.

>BTW, are you interested in any particular book by Annie Besant?

Right now I would like to get a little book called something like "Our life
in three worlds". I have it in Swedish and find that it presents basic and
important teachings in a very concentrated easy to read format - good for
new (and old) students.

Bjorn
roxendal@alpinet.net