Re: Freedom!!!!!

Jun 01, 1996 08:46 PM
by Bjorn Roxendal

At 12:04 AM 6/2/96 -0400, Chuck wrote:

> saying things they
>don't want to hear, like people who think they are chelas are deluded idiots.

Seeing that you and Alexis don't know me much, at least not yet, I don't
find whatever you have to say about me very interesting at all. I do see,
however, that you don't mind judging somebody you know very little about.
I'll give you a tip: If you want to hurt me, first get to know me and find
some of my weak spots and attack there. Then, MAYBE I'll get angry. Which,
if I understand the "game" you are playing correctly, would please you?

Well, I will tell you what I see in you at this point, since you have very
generously been showing off some aspects of your personality :

A good heart with a lot of positive feelings for other people.

Also

Immaturity and the selflimiting identification with the ideas of being an
obnoxious troublemaker. The worst problem seems to be that you actually
think you are HELPING people with this childish silliness.

Bjorn

roxendal@alpinet.net