Re: The Earl Grey Council

Jun 01, 1996 04:19 PM
by Drpsionic

Alex,
Well, let's see.  This list has a hundred some odd subscribers at best.  A
fully carried newsgroup can reach millions.
Do you remember the saying about Britain?  That while other countries were
trying to conquer Europe, the British were surrounding Europe?
So why worry about this.  We are going to have a much bigger sandbox to play
in and the ones who want to censor US will, if they have the nerve to post to
the newsgroup, learn that they are minnows swimming with sharks.
I am actually toned down on this list out of respect for John Mead.  On MY
newsgroup, I will recognize no such limitations.  And our audience will be
bigger than anyone in the TS has imagined.
Like you, my patience wears thin and I am itching to go to war.

Chuck the Atrocious MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker