help getting address

Jun 01, 1996 10:15 AM
by Aragões

Hi :
I've been lurking for some months. I'm not a member of any Theosophy Society
Section. I'm portuguese and I'm interested in "Theosophic architecture" and
"Atlantis Architecture". Sometimes it's difficult for me read all the
messages in this list but I make an effort to be on day because I have a
little memory in my computer and I can't keep many messg.
I am not participating a lot in discussion because 1) I'm learning with it
2) some matters like voting are not in my primarly interests 3) in the
subjects of my interest, when I learn enough, I'll participate if I can.
I'm writing to you all now, because I'm very interested in contacting an
american architect/theosoph called Robert Stacy-Judd, that I think, lives in
Los Angeles, California.
Here in Portugal is difficult to get his address (email or not) Could anyone
help me with that ?
About the Portuguese Theosophical Society I don't know much, once that I'm
not a member.
Well, thanks a lot in advance.
I'll be in touch,
Fatima