Re: The Earl Grey Council

Jun 01, 1996 00:32 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 07:14 PM 5/31/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alex,
>Well, maybe northern Sweden is like Montana.  Anyway, I find that roast Chela
>is very tasty if served with a light wine sauce and just a hint of thyme.
>Why is it these damned foreigners (oh boy, is Alan going to have a British
>cow over that one, sorry Alan, you know who I mean) keep thinking that they
>can get away with trying to control speech?  Don't they remember why we
>virtually closed down UNESCO?
>Americans go to war over this sort of thing.
>
>Should I nuke him?
>
>Chuck the Atrocious MTI, FTSA
>Heretic
>Troublemaker
>Chela to the Master Ahriman (Chief Dugpa of the Earl Grey Council)

American's sure do! But lately I've noticed a whole bunch of americans that
want to limit free speech too. (especially yours and mine). Admittedly the
Internet is just that, "An International Net" but you know and I know that
American's will never stand for limitations on freedom of expression! UNESCO
got in trouble for their policies vis a vis controlling news media. Someday
Non-American's will finally understand how totally monomaniacal Americans
are in regard to personal liberty and freedom of expression.

alexis