Re: Therapeutic Touch

May 31, 1996 11:56 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 07:12 PM 5/31/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alex,
>Oy!  I got the password from Ripco, but now my old com program is doing weird
>things and I can't seem to get to it.  I have a call in to my computer expert
>and hopefully she can fix the problem.
>And then, comes the revolution!
>Poor Bjorn.  I don't think he has much experience with Americans and of all
>the ones to start with...!
>
>Chuck the Atrocious
>Heretic
>Troublemaker
>
>Chuck:

Michael got me a new way to get to it today and when he's around tomorrow
I'll attempt it. He's going home to Guernsey on Monday. We just couldn't
find him a job without a legitimate immigrant visa. The biggest problem is
that he's a truly expert tech supports person with 11 years experience but
no degree. In England it doesn't matter, but you know the U.S.

I can't wait to get the access to the alt. theosophy. It seems to me that
there are all too many self-appointed censors around here and too many
people who feel that somebody appointed them as arbiters of the words and
thoughts of others. I have always, and will always do and say exactly what I
think is right for me to do and say, and I will always speak the truth as I
see it. If others disagree, that is of course their right. But it is not my
problem.

There is some positive movement in the house situation. Nothing final, but
things are looking up.

alexis