Re: to Chuck & Alexis

May 31, 1996 11:00 PM
by Martin Leiderman

Please brother and sisters

I repeat my statement about Alexis and Chuch.
I simply send their e-mail to my wonderful Mac's trash.
On the other hand, I do enjoy reading theosophical comments, ideas, and
opinions . . . even though I do not contribute almost anything, let me tell
you some of your ideas I had shared during my lectures and meetings in
various Lodges and Study Groups.
Please do not get discouraged for the  jokes, silly lines of Chuck and
Alexis emails. simply delete them without thinking . . .  It is call
VIVEKA, in sanskrit defined as Nitya anitya vastu viveka ha ( to discern
the between what is from what is not).  Plato was very emphatic on this
subject of personal censorship, it is intelligence at best, to build a good
and positive environment.

Your brother Martin Leiderman, a theosophist in LA