Please stop this

May 31, 1996 05:45 AM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <2.2.32.19960531081351.006c5574@mail.slip.net>, alexis
dolgorukii <alexei@slip.net> writes
>At 08:58 PM 5/30/96 -0400, you wrote:
>>Dear Alexis,
>>
>>Gettting vociferous & insulting doesn't make you any more right.
>>Grow up, why don't you.
>>Liesel
>>

>>Anymore than it makes you right, and I have facts on my side.
>
>No Liesel it's you who need to grow up and you don't have that much time.
>alexis

I am appalled that two adult human beings who subscribe to a noble ideal
could address each other in such terms on a public forum.  I thought you
were filtering each other's postings out of your mail?

The above is an expression of freedom of speech that makes me feel ill,
and in other circumstances is the sort of thing that starts wars.  Is
this what we want?

Alexis - your bottom line above I find difficult to read as anything
other than cruel, and fond as I may be of you, I hope you will withdraw
it and apologise.

Alan :-(
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: