Re: Will the real Masters KH and M please stand up

May 31, 1996 04:10 PM
by Drpsionic

Alex,
Well, maybe northern Sweden is like Montana.  Anyway, I find that roast Chela
is very tasty if served with a light wine sauce and just a hint of thyme.
Why is it these damned foreigners (oh boy, is Alan going to have a British
cow over that one, sorry Alan, you know who I mean) keep thinking that they
can get away with trying to control speech?  Don't they remember why we
virtually closed down UNESCO?
Americans go to war over this sort of thing.

Should I nuke him?

Chuck the Atrocious MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker
Chela to the Master Ahriman (Chief Dugpa of the Earl Grey Council)