Re: apology for neglect; back from the dead

May 31, 1996 08:04 AM
by Drpsionic

John,
Welcome back.  We hate funerals, they're so depressing and the guest of honor
never seems to appreciate the party.
Anyway, we are all very glad you're well, though after reading through 6000
postings you may be sick again and let me invite you to join us on
alt.theosophy.
Yes, in case you missed it, we have a newsgroup now.

Chuck