Re: TSA Voting Tally - Update

May 30, 1996 00:40 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 10:30 PM 5/29/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Is this news and/or announcements?  Theos-l is for discussion of issues,
>as I understand it.  If not, then I may as well unsubscribe to this as well.
>
>--- Chuck Bermingham, E-mail bermin19@starnetinc.com ---

Chuck B.: (as opposed to Chuck C.)

I think it only fair to assume that Mr. Ramadoss considers the affairs of
the Theosophical Society in America (and particularly apparent malfeasance
in electoral matters) an appropriate ISSUE for a list called Theos-List.
Other people  may not agree with him, while still others may. May I ask
where else can he bring this up. I for one, know of no other forum except
alt.theosophy and that is both brand-new, and entirely different in orientation.

Mr Ramadoss has an incurable habit of cross-posting in multiples of four
that irritate me no end, but I have not threatened to unsubscribe over it. I
would like to ask why we can't all be more considerate of each other's
differences, and tolerant of disagreements, so that people don't threaten to
"Unsubscribe" every time someone posts something they don't like? Or worse
yet, disagrees with them. There's been altogether too much of that on this
list lately, and I for one find it entirely puerile.

alexis dolgorukii