Re: Will the real Masters KH and M please stand up

May 30, 1996 12:47 PM
by Bjorn Roxendal

At 03:48 PM 5/30/96 -0400, you wrote:
>WILL THE REAL MASTERS KUT HUMI AND MORYA PLEASE STAND UP
>
>Let me here state that after doing years of research on HPB's life and the
>material
>relating to M. and K.H., I am inclined to believe that these two Masters
>were real
>flesh and blood men---not the ethereal kind of Masters portrayed by
>Elizabeth Clare
>Prophet.

According to ECP M. and K.H. made their transition (Ascension) from the
physical th the spiritual plane around 1898. Is their any theosophic
evidence that these masters would have retained a physical form beyond this
year?

Alhtough M. is not mentioned by that name he could be the Chief of the
Darjeeling Council who Mr. Ballard met in the early 30-ies (see his books
"Unveiled Mysteries" and "The Magic Presence"). This account seems to
indicate that the Master was wearing a physical form at the time of their
meeting.

Bjorn

roxendal@alpinet.net