Re: T.S. in a Rut

May 30, 1996 08:29 AM
by Drpsionic

Eldon,
Joe Sixpack is exactly who the founders had in mind.
Right now the TS is a debating society for people who know more about
sanskrit than about living and it has damned little that relates to everyday
life.

We are about to see Theosophy for the Millions.  Just wait until we can all
post to the newsgroup (with any luck I will solve a problem with my com
program and be on in couple of days) and the newsgroup gets hundreds of
postings a day, most of them from people who are decidedly not theosophists.

We can't hide in our little holes anymore and content ourselves with boring
each other to death with rounds and chains.  There is a huge world out there
that needs us and if we cannot make ourselves relevant to them, they will go
somewhere else.  We are about to come blasting into the world and that means
that we are going to have to talk about practical applications of what we
know.

Hang on.  It's gonna be a hell of a ride.

Chuck the Atrocious MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker