Re: Munchkins

May 28, 1996 05:32 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

Hi

The practical application of Theosophy is what each one of us is able to
do to help our fellow humans. Organizations can help to provide a forum
for like minded people to meet and know and also they can publish books
and set up lectures and classes. The real work which impacts on the
fellow humans has to come from individuals.

	.....Ramadoss