Re: 3 objects

May 27, 1996 10:23 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 07:17 PM 5/27/96 -0400, you wrote:

>... the entire raison d'etre of TI in the beginning.  We do need to
>clarify the first object a little further though - see Liesel's recent
>posting.
>
>Alan
>---------
>THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
>Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
>TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
>http://www,garlic.com/~rdon/TI.html
>
>alan: would you do a precise on her posting for me? I have her "filtered"
as I find her constant personal slurs tiresome. So all her postings go into
limbo.

I have gotten a most interesting book. "The Fundamentalism Project" by
Martin Marty (Professor of Modern Christianity at the university of Chicago
and several other contributors). It's a 800 page first volume with four more
to come. It investigates the phenomenon of fundamentalism in all
world-religions. It' should be here in a few days, and I'll let you know
what I think of it.

alexis