Re: the challenge of alt.theosophy

May 26, 1996 11:20 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 07:14 PM 5/26/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Doss,
>I am apparently unable to post through the web, so while I can read the list
>and post to individuals, I cannot do anything else until I have a server pick
>it up.  I hope to have the problem solved withing two weeks.
>I have a sneaking suspicion that we may ultimately hear from some officers by
>way of the newsgroup because it will be in their interest to post there.  Of
>course, I've been overly optimistic before.
>Anyway, it's going to be interesting.
>
>Chuck
>
>Chuck:

Isn't it ironic that neither you nor I can post to Alt.Theosophy? My
situation is that I can read the news group, and respond to people
individually, but I can neither respond to a question via the news group not
post mess sages directly to it. That's frustrating, to say the least.
Michael, my computer guru worked on the problem for several hours today to
little avail. He said that our Alt.Theosophy will have to "work it's way
round the various servers and that it will be done in just a couple of days.
I'll have him check furthers tomorrow. It's a Bummer!

alexis