Re: the challenge of alt.theosophy

May 26, 1996 04:11 PM
by Drpsionic

Doss,
I am apparently unable to post through the web, so while I can read the list
and post to individuals, I cannot do anything else until I have a server pick
it up.  I hope to have the problem solved withing two weeks.
I have a sneaking suspicion that we may ultimately hear from some officers by
way of the newsgroup because it will be in their interest to post there.  Of
course, I've been overly optimistic before.
Anyway, it's going to be interesting.

Chuck