Re: Questions to Chuck and Ramadoss

May 26, 1996 05:43 AM
by Drpsionic

Martin,
I've tried to write such a message.  Unfortunately I am in the ridiculous
position of being behind the creation of a newsgroup I cannot directly
access.  I have to do it through the web and for some bizarre reason my
attempt at posting got sent back with a user unknown memo.  I will contact
the person who really did the legwork on the newsgroup and see if she can
figure out a way around this problem.  Otherwise I may have to wait a couple
of weeks until I can get on a local server that already carries the newsgroup
but has a really bizarre way of signing up new subscribers.

Chuck MTI, FTSA