Re: We done it !!! (note to Alexis and THEOS-L readers)

May 25, 1996 02:17 PM
by Drpsionic

Eldon,
The group will be unmoderated, which means there are no rules and I have no
intention of being a netcop or allowing anyone else to be.  Of course there
are procedures for dealing with something really gross, but they are long,
complicated and never permanent.  So the newsgroup is going to be a
free-for-all.
I know that this is going to be problem for some folks, but they'll learn to
live with it and you're absolutley right.  I hope that the theosophy
newsgroup will spawn many more newsgroups dedicated to different aspects of
the subject.  Then there will a home for all of us no matter what our
disagreements.

Chuck MTI, FTSA