Re: chohan

May 24, 1996 11:32 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 07:59 PM 5/24/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Eldon,
>Now let's see, just what are the Masters supposed to be doing?  If they are
>supposed to be somehow managing the affairs of humanity they would seem to be
>making a rather bad mess of it.  If they are behind the affairs of the
>various Theosophical Societies, then they have really blown it.
>Judging from the way things have been going, could it be that evolution,
>humanity and the universe in general might be better off without them?
>Looking at the results of their labors it seems we have a pack of absolute
>incompetents running things.
>
>Chuck the Atrocious MTI, FTSA
>Heretic
>Troublemaker

Alexis adds his 2 rubles:

We DO "have a pack of absolute incompetents running things" BUT, it isn't
the adepts. The main purpose of the Adepts is "throwing monkey wrenches in
the works". The ONLY thing humanity might be "better off" with minus the
Adepts is that their societies would be far more orderly, with that "order"
resulting from oppression and repression. The goals of the Illuminatii is
the destruction of oppressive forms and institutions.

As to the T.S., who says its slow demise (suicide rather) is unintentional?

As to "managing the affairs of humanity", the Illuminatii have, as their
purpose, to so destabilize those affairs as to force humanity to manage for
them themselves. Back in the days when stability was more important to the
survival of the species than liberty, the illuminatii served the cause of
stability. Today when liberty is infinitely more important than anything
else, the Illuminatii further the cause of unlimited liberty and total
individuality.

Vive les Illuminatii!

alexis