alt.theosophy can be here too

May 24, 1996 04:55 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <1.5.4.16.19960524215805.1e9fb124@iprolink.co.nz>, Murray
Stentiford <mas.jag@iprolink.co.nz> writes
>Maybe we (the list) could brainstorm the conditions that would make this
>kind of group work and meet the needs - and even be enjoyable! I realise
>that other new groups are starting, but it doesn't hurt to do a bit of
>exploring. Could alt.theosophy do this sort of thing?
>
>Murray

I try to make more use of theos-buds, but some people still reply to
such postings on theos-l!  If we could all agree - and act on it - that
serious discussion-cum-debate is posted to theos-buds, and more
conversational-cum-chat material to theos-l (including one-liners) then
instead of most of us taking all four theos-lists, which seems to be the
case, then those who did not want conversational material could
unsubscribe from theos-l, byt remain on theos-buds.  I know that some
people subscribe only to theos-news, so why not limit traffic to
specific lists as a mutual and agreed self-discipline?
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk