TSA Election Vote Tally Update

May 24, 1996 10:57 AM
by ramadoss

Hi

I had sent the following letter by fax to Wheaton. The letter is self
explanatory.

        ...Ramadoss

FAX MESSAGE

 May 24, 1996 9:00 AM

 John Algeo
 National President
 Theosophical Society in America
 Wheaton IL

                      ELECTION VOTING TALLY

 Dear Bro. Algeo

 This is a follow  up to my letters  of May 16, 1996  and May 22,
 1996 regarding the  National Election Voting  Tally. I have  not
 received any response from you as of this writing.

 It  has  come  to  my  attention  that  the  voting  tally count
 information is known to some members of TSA. This must have come
 from Olcott.

 If any voting tally count information was provided to any member
 of TSA, then it  is no longer a  secret and any other  member in
 good standing  requesting the  data should  be provided  all the
 details.

 Moreover,  neither  generally   accepted  norms  in   democratic
 elections  as  well  as  the  Illinois  Non  Profit  Corporation
 Statutes (TSA  is a  Non Profit  Corporation incorporated  under
 Illinois Law) support any attempt  to keep the details of  Board
 of Directors Election vote tally information secret.

 So it is very very  intriguing to understand your non  response.
 Facts speak for themselves so  I am not going to  speculate what
 is behind all this.

 The subject  matter deals  with an  important principle  and the
 continued non release of vote count tally details does not  help
 the present administration or TSA.

 I am still hopeful that you would immediately arrange to send me
 the vote count tally details by by FAX.

 With fraternal greetings

                                         Fraternally yours,

                                         M. K. Ramadoss