Re: Why the Drop in the number of Subscribers?

May 24, 1996 05:07 AM
by Michelle Donald

Daniel

Thank you for this post.

> Is this a seasonal variation?  Theos-l has lost 16 subscribers in the last 5
> months.

I agree with many of the other messagers that the volume, the signal
to noise ratio and the quality available versus the time available
are the issues. My energy is better spent elsewhere.

I had decided to unsub after reading the last series of posts
about Eldon bashing. The lack of understand by some in these posts
were the last straw for me. But I was saved by the 'puter goddess,
she did it for me as I have magically been unsubed. I thank her for this blessing.

BFN
OOROO
Michelle

michelle@zip.com.au
Get On-Line Internet Training and Database Services
http://www.arch.unsw.edu.au/netcourse/