CWL as adept

May 23, 1996 06:24 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

>it simply means a man who can
>visit the higher planes and to teach others to do it,

Dear Kay,

I opt for this one. I don't think he was completely free from samsara yet.
He still had some karmic ties. I do think he was a high initiate, but really
don't know how many intiations he had. I figured it out once, long time ago,
from the description Annie Besant wrote about the capabilties each layer of
initiates is supposed to have.

Where in Russia do you live? What TS branch do you belong to? We've been
trying to contact some Russian Theosophists you know.

Liesel