Re: chohan

May 22, 1996 06:17 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <199605222000.UAA18412@xanadu.centrum.is>, Albert
Adalsteinsson <alberta@centrum.is> writes
> - And when we have used the vessel to cross the water we leave it on the beach,
>it being in reality to heavy a burden to carry over the desert (V.V.V.V.V).
> Besides someone might possibly want to try to backtrack in his own footprints
>and return.
>
>Is there any more info. available concerning the SD on CD?
>

>Albert
>Member TI

Nice to hear from you, Albert!  I am sure you will get plenty of replies
to your questions - and maybe some comments!

I don't think the SD is on CD (yet).  I have converted a small part of
Vol. 1 to ASCII text, but am stuck for source material right now.  I
could send you what I have be e-mail if you would like? (Up to Stanxa 5
or 6).

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: