Re: Root races;Kay

May 22, 1996 03:59 PM
by Martin_Euser

K>Hello!

Hello too! Got your E-mail (from Russia, I think?).

e> Yet I don't regard this theory of races as very useful in our current
epoch-

K> Doctine of reincarnation was discarded by christian church because some
people decided that it isn't useful, too.
 It should be noted that idea of root races wasn't originally HPB's.
Previous races are clearly described in "Popol-vuh", chapter I.

Well, Kay, I believe that there have been races before. But I wouldn't
like to equate races with root-races as I discussed at length before

e> and maybe take it out of theosophical courses until science (biology,
e> paleontology, etc.) finds irrefutable evidence to support the idea of

K> "Irrefutable" evidence may be never found, because evidences already
exist, but they're ignored. Many cases of such evidences are collected
in book "Forbidden Archaeology" (i've forgotten the autor's name) publi-
shed by Bhaktivedanta book trust.

Interesting. I'm curious when archaeologists will have the guts
to examine this evidence.

Regards,

Martin