Re: alt theos; Liesel

May 22, 1996 03:58 PM
by Martin_Euser

Liesel>If you'd like to study Assagioli, I can lend you set. I have them all
except one.

Dear Liesel, thanks for your offer. Let me see first, though, whether I can
get some material from the university libraries in my own country.
If that proves to be difficult I will contact you.

Liesel>A few months ago JRC began writing up some material on Basic
Theosophy for
TI. Haven't heard anything about it lately. Maybe he got into other ventures
instead. I wouldn't mind doing that, except I keep on getting sick, & then
everything stops for a while.

Well, ask him about it. Maybe you can do some part nevertheless.

Liesel> Incidentally, Sergey, my Russian Theosophist penpal of 4 years
is a Jungian. I've sent him scads of Jungian books. Right now, he wants
others. Just very recently, he found someone in the town where he lives who
has e-mail. If you're interested in corresponding with him, I bet he'd like
to talk to you. In that case, I'd send you his e-mail address privately.

That may be nice, maybe in the (near) future, when things settle down a bit.
I'll keep it certainly in mind.

Martin