Memories

May 21, 1996 01:17 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <2.2.32.19960521190115.006ac708@mail.slip.net>, alexis
dolgorukii <alexei@slip.net> writes
>But as to "remembrance"
>well youknow my view on "reincarnation" is unorthodox, but i subnit there is
>a time when one can and does remember, and it's when what I call
>"personality Integration" takes place, and then all memories are introduced
>into the personal data-bank.

Sure, but *whose* memories are they?  As we are all (it says here) part
of the universal unity, why should I not be able to share in the
memories of people long past, though I was never incarnated as that
person?  Some of the more recent hypnotic regression stuff supports this
view, as does a quote I will find and post (from a different source
altogether).

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: