theosophy bashing

May 21, 1996 04:37 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Alan says
. within the Universal Human *Family*.  As you said elsewhere, family
>members quarrel - and they can also make up again.  It seems that in the
>theosophical "world" we have a long way to go ...

from Liesel
Enter the Russians. I've just written a bit back & forth with Daniel Entin,
who goes to Russia every now'n so often, & is on the board of the Moscow TS
.. is also director of the Roericy Museum in NYC. He writes that there are
many little theosophical or similar organizations in Russia, & that they're
all quibbling, because everyone wants to be King of the Hill.

My answer was that maybe we in the West & the Russians can learn together. I
remember a time on theos-l when we all looked at one or two topics through
different perspectives. It was very informative. Now it's stomach churning.
Eventually we'll work ourselves out of it again, & maybe we can try to take
the Russians along with us.

If you'll remember, I faxed them a message around 5-1. My friend in
Luxembourg phoned with them, & said they told her thank you for any efforts
we might make. So now, let's see if we're going to get an answer. If there
are many factions, I'm for answering whoever writes. Theos-l is eclectic.

Liesel