Re: Root Races?

May 21, 1996 12:01 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 11:11 AM 5/21/96 -0400, you wrote:

>Modern Archaeology and Anthropology seem to have established
>*empirically* that homo sap originated in Africa.  That means the black
>man came first, and is thus the older.  Maybe whites are blacks gone
>wrong :-) [Well, why not - who can be certain of any of these doctrines
>and ideas - none of us lives long enough, and if we reincarnate in the
>way theosophy says we do, then we don't remember even if we do live long
>enough].  Tiresome, isn't it?
>
>Alan :-)
>---------
>THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
>Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
>TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
>
>That's true, Africans would clearly be the elder. But as to "remembrance"
well youknow my view on "reincarnation" is unorthodox, but i subnit there is
a time when one can and does remember, and it's when what I call
"personality Integration" takes place, and then all memories are introduced
into the personal data-bank. Religion, and Theosophy (which isn't supposed
to be a religion) calls this "enlightenment". Actually, it's fascinating.

alexis