Re: Character incompatibility; alt.theosophy

May 21, 1996 08:34 AM
by Drpsionic

Martin,
You've hit the purpose of a newsgroup right on the noggin.  The problem with
this list is that it is too inbred.  It's like a family reunion of a family
that forgot that its members really don't like each other very much and all
hell is breaking loose over the coleslaw recipe.
A newsgroup would not only bring many, many more points of view to the
discussion, points of view that we never hear in the closed little world of
Theosophy, but would also bring Theosophy to people who think that all we are
is a group of very old people wondering about the proper sanscrit translation
for Geritol.  It is something whose time is come and I'm going to be working
on the procedures to get one started.

Chuck MTI, FTSA