Root Races?

May 21, 1996 06:57 AM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <960521011409_76400.1474_HHL76-3@CompuServe.COM>, Jerry
Schueler <76400.1474@compuserve.com> writes (to Eldon)
> But when you say that Whites are older
>than Blacks (and G de P does say this, as part of his own interpretation
>of the SD) then there is no chance of ever becoming equal, because
>as Blacks mature, Whites will always be older.

Modern Archaeology and Anthropology seem to have established
*empirically* that homo sap originated in Africa.  That means the black
man came first, and is thus the older.  Maybe whites are blacks gone
wrong :-) [Well, why not - who can be certain of any of these doctrines
and ideas - none of us lives long enough, and if we reincarnate in the
way theosophy says we do, then we don't remember even if we do live long
enough].  Tiresome, isn't it?

Alan :-)
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: