Re: Planes & principles

May 21, 1996 01:33 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 12:04 AM 5/21/96 -0400, you wrote:

>> j> But CWL believed himself to
>> j> be an "adept."  Therefore, it is most likely that I was expressing
>> j> CWL's own opinion of his occult status, not necessarily yours or mine.
>>  Even people who critisize CWL, say that he was adept, indeed, but from
>> wrong lodge. "Gone crazy adept", they say. (I mean people from so called
>> "Roerich" or "Agni-yoga" societies.)
>
>	Can someone refer me to any written material where CWL claims he
>was an "Adept"?
>

>	......ramadoss
>
>Doss:

As you all know I am hardly to be considered a "fan" of CWL, but right is
right, and I have never seen any indication that he claimed adept status and
I've read all of his books. I have, of course, no idea of things he may have
said verbally. But in his writings the furthest he went was "Chela".

alexis