To: Daniel Re: bashing Eldon

May 20, 1996 05:44 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

>I was really
>hoping when I subscribed to this list that "we" could have some good
>discussions, even heated
>discussions, on a variety of subjects without getting personal.  Let us even
>have a CLASH of opinions, but
>not of personalities.  Does anybody on Theos-l see this vital distinction?

Dear Daniel,

I'm with you 100%. I'd like to get into some good discussions, from which I
could learn more than what I know now.

In case anyone is interested, a lot of people are just quitting theos-l.
After a while there'll be just Alexis & Chuck, & maybe Alan will just want
to hang in there. Dunno what Chuck's game is, but seems to me Alexis feels
that one after another, everyone is against him. He seems to continually
back himself into a corner & come out fighting, chaaaaaarge! whether it's
warranted or not. I think often it isn't warranted & he just misconstrues
the other person's meaning.

Liesel