Re: Bashing of Eldon?????

May 19, 1996 06:06 PM
by Richtay

Well, pretty much the main contributors to the board have spoken up on this,
have I missed anyone?

One on side we have Eldon, Daniel, Doss, and Bee.

On the other we have Alexis, JRC, and Chuck.

Sound familiar?

(Haven't yet heard from Liesel or Alan, but I'm SURE we will.)

For my part, I agree with Bee that I have no more stomach for this, I'm sick
of wading through nasty personal attacks like this last one (yes, *PERSONAL*
with words like "arrogant" and "condescending"), talk of who's filtering
whom, and all the silly one-liner garbage as if this were a playground and
the main attraction were jokes.

Have a wonderful time, people.  Signing off for good.