Re: 'Message from Internet';buddhi-manas 'techniques'

May 19, 1996 03:49 PM
by Martin_Euser

Alexis>  I, for one, believe in an experientially based model of reality.
 I also believe that all human beings, from time to time, have glimpses of
the  greater reality and this is what leads them forward.

Didn't Stanislav Grov (sp?) write about this?
Would sure be interesting to integrate such experiences into a larger
framework, say, theosophy. I belief that theosophy would benefit a great
deal if serious attention was paid to spiritual experiences of people.
At least it would illustrate in more detail what is meant by certain concepts,
like 'soul', 'astral plane', 'elementals', 'angels', etc.

Martin