Downhill paths Don 2 Alex

May 19, 1996 07:27 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Don, you say
> Really, given the TS's history, its in no position to offer
>healing and guidance to anyone.

That's not been my experience, & that's why I've hung on for such a long
time. I have been healed & guided by Theosophists, by individual people & by
individuals' books. To me there is a spiritual message worth looking into in
Theosophy, in spite of the quibbling that went on & goes on continually. I'd
come to the point several times where I'd decided to throw in the towel &
then decided not to, because of the few individuals who have helped me, &
because I thought I had something to contribute from what I've learned. I've
been turned off once too often now. This time, I'm staying away from the
organization. But by now I've gotten what I need to be able to find the rest
of my Path on my own.

Liesel