Re: Root Races, Racism, and Reflection

May 17, 1996 09:49 PM
by Drpsionic

Alex,
You may very well be right.  I like the root races as a metaphor and the
stories about Atlantis are fun, especially since the Wicked Bishop was kind
enough to make my previous incarnations the villain of the piece.  But as a
literal interpretation of anything, they are a disaster.
When will our siblings realize that the science of 150 years ago is dated by
about 125 years?

Chuck the Atrocious MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker