Re: levity

May 17, 1996 10:39 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

John:

It is very nice to see your message. As the saying goes, nothing is wrong
with Theosophy. It is the people who are problems. I have been around
T.S. for quite some time and just hang in there and you will realize what
a jewel Theosophy is.

Members at large constitute quite a large segment of the membership. It
appears to be around 40%. (If some one else has more accurate figures,
please enlighten us).

As many of the members at large are in remote areas, the do not get the
meet other members and get to know what is going on. So these members get
what is revealed in the American Theosophist and the Messenger and so have
been kept  ignorant of the happenings in the US as well as in other
countries. Now,  Internet provides a instant communication medium so that
all of us can keep ourself current on what is going on. As more and more
 at large members join the theos lists, all of us can keep up with all
important current develpments in addition to discussions on any topic the
participants are interested.

Welcome abroad!!

	...Ramadoss