Re: Krishnamurti/Rohit Mehta Quote on Meditation (fwd)

May 17, 1996 02:48 PM
by Jerry Schueler

Thanks for the nice quotes Doss, and I agree with the intent
of what JK says.  But I have a problem with his "meditation is..."
and "meditation is not..." business because there are all
kinds of valid mediations.  JK is simply describing one of
them--the one in which the aim is to still the thinking
process and calm the mind.  This is one valid aim, but
not the only valid aim.

	Jerry S.
	Member, TI