Re: (Enochian) Magic, astral projection, spirituality and initiation

May 17, 1996 02:48 PM
by Jerry Schueler

>  My personal view of Magic is that it is a way of
>working that can - *can* not *does* - lead to greatly inflated egos
>(vide Crowley) and could delay development rather than promote it.
>Others I know would not agree.

	I agree, Alan.  But I also must say that Eldon's
intellectual/spiritual approach can (not does) also lead
to a greatly inflated ego.  In fact, *all* techniques and
approaches and paths *can* inflate the ego, if we are
not careful, and thus all have this inherent danger.

	Jerry S.
	Member, TI