Re: Comparing bloodlines

May 17, 1996 07:10 AM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <2.2.32.19960517065452.006975c0@mail.slip.net>, alexis
dolgorukii <alexei@slip.net> writes
>>Alan: You're being far too serious again.

Wrong.  I *must* remember to put the :-) at the end.

> That is a particular subject for
>jocularity with Chuck and I, as you would have noticed if you'd paid
>attention to the fact that I used the expression "the your highness bit".
>Chuck and I have lots of fun with that stuff and nonsense..now don't you
>start on us too! After all, you're a quite legitimate  Bishop; we could
>start "your Excellencying" you. Or, as its England How'd you like to be
>"Your Graced"?. As my younger students would say..."cool it".

Actually I am probably an illegitimate "Bishop" in many theological
circles.  According to Eastern Christianity ideas, and probably Western,
I am an apostate, having rejected the doctrine of the Trinity, and set
my "orders" aside.  Start "Excellenting" me by all means, and I will
gleefully and with humorous intent reply, "Cut the crap!"

>alexis

---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
Ancient Wisdom for a New Age