John E Mead

May 17, 1996 08:35 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

Hi

A mutual friend sent me a message that he has not heard form John E Mead
for quite some time. So I just called John to find out he was down for
the last several weeks with some kind of virus and he is getting back to
normal. Since it was quite late when I called, my call was a very brief
one.

I just wanted to share the above with you all and please send your thoughts
for his  speedy recovery. Apart from being a Brother Theosophist, we are
all on these lists entirely due to his efforts and support.

	.....Ramadoss

"Ingratitude is not one of our vices" - ML to APS