Re: Comparing bloodlines

May 16, 1996 03:35 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 08:47 AM 5/15/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alex,
>Racial my rear end.  They commanded the armies because they happened to be
>either the shrewdest and the nastiest.  And because people in pre-industrial
>societies take bloodlines very seriously, it just got passed on until the
>family got so decrepit it was killed off and replaced by another general, who
>then proceeded to do the same thing.

Wait till you get the ms for THE KELTOI-INDO ARYAN LINK and you'll know what
I'm talking about.

>And that's the truth, I ought to know because my people were there while the
>Bonapartes were still shucking snails.

Please Chuck, the Bonapartes were Corsican Counts and that meant that like
the Cosimano Sicilian Counts they were not shucking snails but fucking sheep
(or goats).(Whichever they could catch)

>And as far as my blood goes, now that Uncle Don Pascal has gone to the great
>palazzo in the sky, I as the eldest surviving male heir, (he only had two
>daughters, neither with issue) inherit the family title.  The history of the
>Cosimano's is actually quite interesting and someday I may write a book about
>it.  They were fighting nobility, the type of people who kept the kings in
>power until the kings betrayed them and they took up the popular cause.
>As far as our other disagreements, don't worry, in time you will come to see
>the absolute factual nature of my points.  :-)
>
>In the meantime, we have stuff to argue about.

I know, isn't it fun? I really like raising hell with you!

>I remain your Highness' friend and humble servant

If you're going to do the "your Highness" bit remember for me it is actually
"Your Imperial and Royal Highness" and that is no joke.

>Charles Will Michael Arturo Giovanni Guiseppe, Count Cosimano
>Heretic
>Troublemaker

"""WILL???????? no Guillermo????? Oh qui cosa, Oh io sait qui cosa...cosimano!

alexis>