Re: Netiquette

May 16, 1996 02:36 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 06:33 PM 5/15/96 -0400, you wrote:

>Yes it is, but that wasn't me point, me ol' pal - see original point
>above!
>
>Alan :-)
>---------
>THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
>Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
>TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
>http://www.garlic.com/~rdon/TI.html
>
>Alan:

Oh I saw the point you were making, and of course, being you, it's a
thoughtful one. But it does seem to me that if a person has unwieldy soft
ware or is using a totally outmoded and inefficient piece of software then,
when you consider all the software that is available on a "shareware" basis,
of just plain free, then it's up to the person to improve their equipage.
hat's surely why all of us keep improving our equipment, as for instance
your recent move to "Windows 95". It's why I switched to Eudora Pro. What I
don't think is that the rest of the people using the list should be held to
the speed of the slowest vessel.

alexis