Re: Chuch and Details About Practical Applications of Theos

May 16, 1996 03:30 AM
by Michelle Donald

> Being as allergic to "serious" as I am, I have little problem with getting
> that way, :-) but otherwise I agree with your comments.
> Now, if only there were a way to talk about this stuff without coming off so
> damnably self-righteous, it might very well make a fascinating program.
>  Maybe there are people out there who can do it and we should try very hard
> to find them.

Oh boy - how to say this without being flamed... Oh well lets go in
boots and all.

My funny bone was tickled as I thought of one solution to Chuck's
people whom are nt sounding self righteous.

Dare I suggest that the Masters could fit this bill?

BFN
OOROO
Michelle

michelle@zip.com.au
Get On-Line Internet Training and Database Services
http://www.arch.unsw.edu.au/netcourse/