Re: Chuch and Details About Practical Applications of Theosophy

May 15, 1996 04:38 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Dear Doss,

I can tell you 1 principle I'm working on very hard, when I think of it.
Both CWL and Serge King, believe in the power of positive thinking. CWL says
you should try to have many positive thoughts, and Serge King says you
should try to go around blessing people ... blessing includes smiling,
saying "hello", & generally saying as many nice things as possible. The
theory is that this makes both the giver & the receiver relax & feel
expansive, whereas negativity tends to tense up both, & tense muscles can
lead to all sorts of trouble. Basically, I love people, but my German
upbringing taught me to be leery of all strangers, until they're proven
innocent. So I try to work on the power of producing happy thought forms,
and a happily shimmering aura, if I think of it. It's quite an undertaking,
but it's real practical Theosophy. It helps with one's relationships, & it
helps one feel more comfortable. Also one must use this tool with wisdom, or
one'll come across like a Polyanna. I don't think a genuine person can
always go around being all sweetness & light. That's as false as trying to
put on being humble.

Liesel